Registrations for the IMS-APRM 2024 Conference are now open!
Early bird pricing has been extended to 14 October. Head over to the registration page and secure your ticket before the price goes up.
IMS APRM 2024 Registration Pricing
|Category||Early Bird (extended to 14 Oct)||Standard (from 15 Oct)|
|Member of the sponsoring societies|
|Regular||800 AUD||900 AUD|
|Student||300 AUD||350 AUD|
|Non-Member of the sponsoring societies|
|Regular||900 AUD||1000 AUD|
|Student||350 AUD||400 AUD|
|The Designated Country List can be found here: https://imstat.org/designated-countries/ If this is you, please contact [email protected] for a discount code|
|Regular||600 AUD||650 AUD|
|Student||220 AUD||250 AUD|
- Sponsoring societies include: IMS, ICSA, Bernoulli Society, JSS, KSS, CIPS, SSA
- Reduced fees for members of the sponsoring societies apply only to those who hold current memberships (as of 30 July 2023)
- All registrations include lunches and tea breaks.
- Regular registration includes one banquet ticket.
- Student registration does not include a banquet ticket. If a registered student would like to attend the banquet, there is an additional fee of $120AUD
- There are guest tickets available for the banquet at $120AUD. These can be added on to your registration at checkout or added separately later.
- If you are a resident of one of the countries designated by the IMS Council, without a job in a non-designated country, and have a passport of one of the designated countries, you are eligible for reduced fees. The Designated Country List can be found here: https://imstat.org/designated-countries/. If this applies to you, please contact us on [email protected] for a discount code.
- Cancellation on or before 31 Oct 2023: 75% refund
- Cancellation between 1 Nov and 30 Nov 2023: 50% refund
- Cancellation after 1 Dec 2023: No refund
- All cancellation requests must be sent in writing to the conference email address – [email protected]
- No refunds will be given for non-attendance